Research carried out in any part of the United Kingdom and Ireland. All national repositories and record offices accessed, and regular access to those in London and Eastern England.
Please visit the Ancestors Regained
website for details.
- We are members of the Association of Professional Genealogists and the Society of Genealogists.
- Being willing to travel, we have over the years acquired close familiarity with the various differently stocked archives of London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberystwyth, Belfast and Dublin. Combined with our university ‘honours’
background, this wide-ranging experience enables us to provide a superior UK and Ireland research capability.
- Our regular working knowledge of the nearby Record Offices of Eastern England can prove particularly useful for commissions that involve research in the counties of Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Huntingdonshire, Northamptonshire and Bedfordshire.
We provide genealogical research that covers all of the United Kingdom and Ireland. We are willing to travel to any National Repository or Record Office, if it is felt helpful to do so.
Our research falls into two categories:
FAMILY TREE RESEARCH
- This is detailed family research that uncovers the lives of your ancestors, generation by generation. Branches of your family tree are systematically retraced and brought to life.
- You choose from a range of different size ‘packages’.
This is research tailored to meet your special requirements.
- Micro-research – in-depth research into the life of a particular
family or family member (rather than covering, say, three or four generations).
- Eastern Counties research – research taking advantage of our
practiced knowledge of the nearby Record Offices of Eastern England.
(Useful if this is where your family took root.)
- London archive research – specialist research at The National
Archives that would benefit from our charge-free travel. (Useful for extensive work on service records, criminal records, land and property ownership and occupancy, for instance.)
- Support research – research for the enthusiast who is exploring his
own family history but who needs some professional assistance to overcome problems and to push things on a little, time permitting.
- Location photography and research – research culminating in the
photographing of places of special importance to earlier generations and which are still standing (houses, schools, headstones, etc).
We offer high quality research at very competitive rates.
For a detailed run-through of our services and fees (including major discounts and payment by installments) visit our website at www.ancestorsregained.co.uk
Alternatively, email us direct for a quote .