The Pallante Center for Italian Research (PCIR) is a network of native Italian researchers based in various locations throughout Italy and Sicily
The company is owned and managed by Debora L. Hill. Debora has written the following articles to help you with your research.
- BA in History / Int'l Studies, Master's in Library Science / Archives.
- University trained in historical research, genealogy coursework.
- 30 years genealogy experience.
- Professional archivist and former assistant museum curator.
Memberships past and present include:
- COI (#18), POINT (#1213), APG
- PHI Alpha Theta History Honor Society, American Library Assoc.
- Society of American Archivists, MARAC
Find your Italian ancestors, living relatives in Italy, or obtain local products. Credit cards accepted.
- LDS microfilm research (copies of original handwritten Italian/Latin documents).
- Full trees/custom family history books (printed on archival quality paper).
- Great for Christmas presents and family reunions!
- Extracts of birth, baptism, marriage, & death with official town seal or church letterhead.
- Certified documents in required format for Italian citizenship applications.
- 19th Century Italian military record of your ancestor.
- On site research at your ancestral church or municipal/state archives.
- We can negotiate for special access to closed record sources.
- Cemetery & tombstone photos/inscriptions; burial records.
- Italian province and region maps. Street maps of villages by special order.
- History of a town researched (or published local history books).
- Escort services (custom private tours) selected provinces.
Have you reached a brick wall in
your research of Italian records?
We bust through where others cannot!
Fees & How to Apply
Please see the Pallante website for further details and current prices.
We also accept payments via: Int'l money order, Western Union, Personal Check, and Paypal...
Please visit my web site or
or use the form below to request additional information.