- Native German speaker.
- University educated in Europe and the US.
- German Translator, specializing in Deciphering and Translation of Old German Handwritten Script as well as Old German Print.
- Experienced professional German Genealogy Researcher, with access to one of the largest LDS Family History Libraries in the US and LDS Microfilms of German Civil, Church, and Jewish Records.
- Member AzCPG.
- Old German Script
- German History including Medieval European History
- Medieval German
- German Jewish and Medieval European Jewish History
- Translation of all Genealogy Records, including Church Records, Civil Records, Jewish Records, Handwritten and Typed Letters, Wills, Emigration Records, Book Excerpts.
- Microfilm Searches: German Genealogy Searches of available LDS Microfilms.
- Fee for all services: $45.00 per hour
Please use the form below to request additional information.