- Native German Speaker
- Ph.D. in 17th Century German Literature
- M.L.S. Degree in Library Science
- Many Years of Translating Experience focusing mainly on Documents pertaining to German Genealogy
- Dallas Genealogical Society
- German-Texan Heritage Society
- Dallas Goethe Center
- Translation of Documents written in the Old German Script:
- Church records, family letters, postcards, diaries.
- Other items of genealogical interest.
- Translation of Contemporary Correspondence:
- Letters to German archives, churches, libraries, and private persons.
- Translation of Historical Texts:
- Village and family histories.
- Documents written in the Old German Script (Fraktur, Kurrent, Sütterlin)
- Print: $15.00 per 100 English words (discount for longer projects).
- Hand-written: This task is very difficult and time consuming - hourly charge: $35.00
- Documents written in Today's Script:
- $12.00 per 100 English words (discount for longer projects)
- Looking at Microfilms of Church Records
or use the form below to request additional information.