Qualifications and experience:
- I have 37 years personal research experience, 12 professional.
- Member Association of Professional Genealogists (APG).
- Articles published in Maryland Genealogical Society Bulletin, Rowan County Register (NC), The Guilford Genealogist (NC), and Boulder Genealogical Society Quarterly (CO)
- I was the winner of the 1997 Black Sheep Writing Contest, my entry receiving special mention for the "high quality of research, interpretation and citations". I will give your research that same attention.
Description of services:
- Record analysis and interpretation, problem solving for all 17th-19th century United States.
- Specialize in the Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky areas.
- Search and retrieval of church parish records from England, Switzerland (German speaking areas), Germany, and Spain.
- Turn around on document retrieval averages 1 to 2 working days; hourly research about 2 to 4 weeks.
- Very reasonably priced.
- Mention you found me through this site, and new clients will receive one hour free on an initial project of at least 10 hours (11 hours for the price of 10).
- Two research services are offered:
- Hourly research rate. You will receive a report of records searched, results found, and suggestions for future research.
- Document retrieval. If you require a copy of only one or two records this is ideal. This service costs less than ordering the same document from most state agencies, archives, and county court houses, plus you will receive more rapid service. Large document files may also be inexpensively copied to CD rather than making paper copies. This includes, but not limited to:
- All census from 1790-1920
- Vital Records (birth, marriage, death)
- Wills and other probate records
- Revolutionary War pension files
to see how I can help with your research needs.