Leslie Brinkley Lawson
5180 SW 198th Avenue
West-Midwest USA |
Heir and Probate Research
Lectures and Training |
Online Research |
Genealogical Research Services
Specializing in Missing Heirs
Plus 20th and 21st Century Research
- Professional Genealogy Researcher with 15+ years research experience, 8 years as a professional.
- Lecture at state and local conferences.
- NGS Course: American Genealogy: A Basic Course.
- Samford University: Institute of Genealogy and Historical Research.
- Salt Lake Institute for Professional Genealogists.
- National, state and local conferences.
All research done according to the standards set by the Association of Professional Genealogists.
Affiliations: National Genealogical Society, Association of Professional Genealogists, Genealogical Forum of Oregon and the Genealogical Council of Oregon.
- Heir and Probate research as needed by attorneys throughout the U.S.
- Genealogical Research Services focusing in Oregon.
- Teach Beginning Genealogy on a monthly basis or by appointment.
- Have access to local courthouses in Washington, Multnomah and Clackamas Counties.
- Census extraction.
- Newspaper Research.
- Cemetery research and photography.
- Access to Genealogical Forum of Oregon records, local libraries as well as the Oregon State Archives, the Oregon Historical Society and the Oregon State Library.
- Help you to plan your family reunion.
- Will attend your family reunion to gather family information.
- Able to travel across the Northwest to do on-site research for you.
- Lecture on various subjects. Contact directly for list.
- Internet research.
- Will build your family tree and/or a medical family tree.
- Trips taken to Salt Lake City Family History Library as needed.
For Research: my fee is $50 per hour (a minimum one hour charge) plus expenses. These might include parking fees, copies, film rentals or postage if applicable. I do request the first hour be prepaid.
Lecture and class fees: Available upon request.
Please feel free to write or
your research needs and proposed budget. I'd be more than happy to review your needs and help you build a research plan.
Please use the form below to request additional information.