- Actively involved in Family and Local History research for over 20 years.
- Qualified Teacher since 1963
- Bachelor of Arts, from Monash University 1976
- Bachelor of Education, from Monash University 1979
- Member Australasian Society of Genealogists and Record Agents (AAGRA) Current Chairman
- Member Genealogical Society of Victoria
- Worked in metropolitan newspaper offices for 6 years
- Extensive records from all over Australia are available for consultation in a range of libraries and other repositories in Melbourne.
- As well, I have my own specialised reference material, which often has valuable information for inquiries.
- I am quite happy to assist for just a single reference (such as a name on a shipping list or a set of Probate records), through to a major research project.
- Research may be on a 'task by task' basis, where a client requires searching to be undertaken over an extended period.
- I also successfully assist clients to 'fill in gaps' where they have not been able to locate required details due to their lack of access to records or their own time constraints etc.
- Quotations are provided prior to commencement of any research.
- Please send an outline of a task or a project, so that an effective estimate may be given.
- Estimates will usually comprise at least 3 sections, such as the search fee, reimbursement of charges for photocopying and certificates, and postage or delivery to your address.
Please use the form below to request additional information.