You can choose between a Certified copy or photocopy. A Certified copy is mandatory for passport purposes.
If you require documentation for Foreign birth Registration or Passport purposes, please refer to the articles on these two pages -
Cost per certificate / transcript:
||Transcript / Photocopy
|New Zealand Dollar
The above prices are subject to variation
without notice if the volatility of foreign
exchange rates makes this necessary.
- Cheque or Money Order made payable to Tony FitzGerald and sent to PO Box 204, Rangiora, 7440. Your remittance and a stamped, self-addressed envelope is required.
- Payment for full certificates is required before order is processed.
Special Notes: Important, please read
- Orders should not be placed for events prior to 1 January 1864 or, in the case of Non Catholic marriages, 1 January 1845.
- Certificates cannot be viewed before purchase.
- The full reference details details must be provided before the order can be actioned ... i.e. Registration District, Volume and Page number and, from 1878 onwards, the quarter and the year. If you do not have these, an index check may be requested if an exact date/year is given. With less detail available, please ask me for a quote.
- It is most important that the details supplied comply exactly with what appears on the indexes without addition, deletion or abbreviation. To do otherwise risks the expense of having your Application rejected by the Registrar's Office.
- If you are ordering a Certified copy, you must provide parent or spouse names to ensure that the right certificate is provided.
- f a Certified copy is ordered but a Form 24R (No Trace) is issued, a Credit Note for the difference between a Certified copy and Photocopy will be issued. This may be used against subsequent orders or research work or refunded.