Complete Genealogy Research Services for
United Kingdom, Ireland and New Zealand
Certificate Service for Northern Ireland
PO Box 204, Rangiora, New Zealand, 7440
Tel: (0064) 33137224
Fax: (0064) 33137225
Certificates only are available for Northern Ireland. These are available for dates from 1922.
|Cost per Certificate
|New Zealand Dollars
The above prices are subject to variation
without notice if the volatility of foreign
exchange rates makes this necessary.
- New Zealand clients: payment by cheque or Money Order made payable to Tony FitzGerald. Please note that email Orders are not processed until payment is received.. A stamped, self-addressed envelope is required.
- Orders are mailed to Belfast on an "as required" basis and should be delivered to you within 3 weeks.
- Orders should not be placed for events prior to 1922. See "Ireland" for earlier dates.
- Certificates cannot be viewed before purchase.
- If the full index reference details are not provided (i.e. Registration District, Volume and Page number and the quarter of the year), it is essential that fullest possible details of the person are provided (dates, parent/spouse names, age at death, addresses, parent details etc). When an order is placed without an index reference being provided, the Registry Office usually writes and asks for confirmation of correctness (or otherwise) before issuing the certificate.
Is your information correct?
In the rare event of discrepancies between the summary below and the information you entered, please email ... firstname.lastname@example.org.
Total amount of your order